Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Love Story

 A lot of people don't believe in love at first sight, but in our case, it was the truth. In May of 2008, I lived in a house in Monroe, La. My roommate at the time, Whitney, was seeing a guy named Cole Blackard. I was walking around the house and heard Cole compliment Whitney and I said out loud, "Gosh, you are too precious, I wish you had a twin or a brother or someone that would be nice to me." And of course I said this sarcastically... But my sarcastic statement turned into the love of my life :)
Later that night, I met Will :) And we loved each at first sight... We were inseparable after that day. And I could not have picked a better man to love me

This is what Will fell in love with :) 
Love

This is the handsome hunk I fell in love with



                            








                      On November 14, 2009, I married my best friend and the love of my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment