Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grant 1 month

May quickly flew by, and the next thing I remember Grant was 1 month old. Will graduated two weeks after Grant was born and let me just add that he is the most determined, hard working guy that I have ever met. He does anything and everything to make sure Grant and I are well and fed. We are lucky to have him and love Will so much!
Daddy and Grant on graduation day














Now enough about WIll and back to baby Grant. Grant grew like a weed right before our eyes. In the first month he basically slept and ate a lot.

Add caption













May I just add also that I have a cousin named Amanda who has basically been everything of mine from family doctor, gyno, pediatrician, maid, personal chef, babysitter, etc... She is basically my go to girl. I have watch her be a great mother and example for almost 3 years now with her little boy, Eli. When Grant was a week old, Amanda came to stay for the weekend and help me... And by help me, I mean she HELPED... And Eli is always so precious with "Gant". I think they will grow up to be best friends.

Eli hanging out in Grant's bouncer lol


Eli LOVES to hold a paci for a baby! 













Another cousin of mine, Jordan, was pregnant at the same time I was :) I will say that it was fun to experience pregnancy with her because she is hilarious, so she made every lovely side effect of pregnancy a hoot!!!! Her beautiful baby was born with a head full of hair and of course Jordan didn't experience an ounce of indigestion! I look forward to watching them grow up together~!
Grant and Addison Faith

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I'm so glad you're blogging now! I love your little family :)

    ReplyDelete