Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Wedding Day And Honey Moon

November 14, 2009, was such a perfect day for me. I woke up with butterflies in my tummy, so excited to be marrying my best friend. Will and I had dated for a year and a half before getting engaged. When you know, you know :) And I knew that he was the love of my life. Our wedding was simple and beautiful. We chose to get married at The Briars, a beautiful, antebellum home in Natchez, Ms.  
Me with mr bridesmaids. Sara, Krystle, Whitney & Jordan
Groomsmen & Ushers. Brian, Cole J., Cole, Pat, Cody,& Josh J

Wedding Party :) 
My wedding was everything that I expected and more. Will's favorite car is a chevelle, and I had looked for 3 months for a chevelle to pull up to The Briars in and the day before my wedding I found one (yes I am a last minute kind of person). Everyone in my wedding party told me that when I stepped out of the car, Will didn't say a word about me but said, "Yall is that a chevelle." What can I say :) I set myself up for him to notice the car before me, but regardless of what or who he noticed first, he still married me.


Our wedding was very special to me. My daddy walked me down the aisle and gave me away. I had all of our close friends and family to share the big day with me. We chose a singer to sing Allison Kraus, When you say nothing at all, and also Tupelo Honey. And we can not forget the infamous kiss. My whole engagement I kept begging Will to practice "the kiss" with me. He of course never did because he thought it should be a spontaneous action. It ended up being a spontaneous action to say the least!!! We went in for a short and sweet kiss and the next the I know, the back of my neck had be grabbed and I was kissing a little bit more. Everyone laughed, and I should've expected him to be so wild.  Haley Bale was the photographer, and she did an amazing job. I have so many pictures of my perfect day that I will cherish forever.


























After the wedding, Will and I enjoyed our family and friends at our reception, then headed to our honey moon. We chose Gatlinburg, Tn. We LOVED going to the mountains. The weather was beautiful. Our cabin was beautiful. Our entire trip was beautiful, to say the least. We took hikes to waterfalls, we climbed mountains, shopped, took old timey pictures, went to the huge aquarium, and ate a lot. We would love to go back one day, maybe he will surprise me one anniversary, hint hint!


No comments:

Post a Comment